Sunday, November 19, 2006

This ship is taking me far away

Anything I can do to keep from studying. I have been pondering quite a bit this weekend. It's wierd. I'm totally ready for a break from school. These next few weeks will go by pretty quick. I need to keep my motivation up so that I don't slack just because it is the end of the semester. Pathology is the bane of my existence. Really. I hate studying for the exams. They suck. Or maybe I suck. Or maybe both. My cat is totally staring at me. He's probably congering up hypothetical situations where he is making me wear stupid hats or chase a laser pointer or something. I got Ed an x-mas hat. I'll take some photos and post them on my next post. He just loves it....almost as much as I do pathology.

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is amazing.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Ed always looks so happy in pictures with his hats on! :)