Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Yeah

I'm done with this semester Yay. I just finished my last final today Yay. I am listening to music Yay. I am drinking some new castle beer Yay. And that is about the end of the sentences I am able to end with Yay. Oh, last week with Mark I went to the Triple Rock and listened to a new band that I hadn't heard of before. Snowden. They are pretty sweet. The bass player is absolutley the most awesome chick bass player I have seen. I got their CD and haven't taken it out of my CD player since. Now I can enjoy them fully with my brain since it is no longer devoted to my studies for the remainder of the year. Cheers to that. It has been quite the semester. Next semster will stretch me and my sanity. Until then I will be skiing in Big Sky, Montana, chilling, and working. Yay to that. Well, It's late...Next time I write I will put up my lovely pictures of Ed. He loves to be dressed up in xmas costumes...LOL. Not really. Oh also check out the new Brand New album. Absolutely wonderful. Word to ya motha!

No comments: