Friday, June 02, 2006

summer...


Alas...summer is here. And I am inside. Figures. That's okay though because I need the cash. Just waiting for the Wabash to warm up. I am in the thick of packing and preparing to move out. I sure hope this works. I am most worried for Ed. He is so cute. I don't know how he is going to handle the dogs. And not just dogs, a saint bernard at that. I am a bit of a worry wart and the past few days I have been cogitating everything that could possibly go wrong once I move in. I am having a bit of a time trying to figure out how I am going to fit everything in my very cozy room. My room in my apartment now is huge and I have a huge closet. Thus I have more room. As far as the house goes, the small room part is fine; it's the closet size that is making it a challenge. On a lighter note, the weather looks to be good. Well as I always say; it'll be what it'll be. I just hope it'll be really good.

No comments: