Sunday, April 02, 2006

Good food + good friends = good times

I just got back from a 7-layer theme pot luck with my friends here at school. We played some cool games and drank some beer. Laughed a ton and ate enough food to make me gain some more adipocytes. I went moped shopping today with Anne. That was pretty fun and now I really want a new moped. Not that the 1983 moped is bad, just something a bit more modern and more visible to other drivers and also a bit faster. I love mopeds. I also enjoy the company of good friends, something of which I have really learned to appreciate. It is hard to find good friends. Tried to go for a run today. I perposly chose the word try because it was somewhat of a joke. I am way, way out of shape. But I am thinking that if I keep on running on a somewhat regular schedule, I should get into decent shape. Well, off to bed for me. I am in a good mood and I should rest pretty easy tonight. Summer is coming!!!!!

No comments: