Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage

Well, three words for you: studying sucks ass. What's with my title you say?? Well been going retro and listening to some Smashing Pumpkins. It's always sweet to re-discover old good music. So, in my miserable attempt to study I have chosen to procrastinate in the form of this blog. Life is well...so, so. Not really, it is actually pretty good but the next couple weeks with school are making it less pleasant. Got my moped out today. I like riding it. I just wish they made bigger mopeds, not the ones that are huge, but like the vino that could go like 55. It's fun driving like that. It's as close to a horse as I can get. Kinda wishing I was home. I miss my horse and pony. Well, I should really get back to studying. Oh, one piece of vent material. Not that this really matters. But one, I don't like it when people are hippocrates and say crap to make themselves look better just for that sole perpose. Yeah, I am the exception. Dude, get over yourself. Here ends my venting on this day the fourth of April two thousand and six.
--Peace out

No comments: