Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Have you ever felt agitated??

Current mood: agitated. Why??? Um, dunno. I guess I really shouldn't be since I can't really validate why. Just am. Sometimes there are things in life that I wish I didn't want to understand or have to. I wasn't really refering to my agitation. I'll be honest; I think lack of sleep has warranted me cranky. I wish I had life all figured out. The whole trial and error crap can be fun but there are times I really don't want to piss around with things that I don't know the outcome of. I'm thinking I may be getting allergies. This is annoying. But there are much worse things to aquire...lol. Oh, there's a song that I like by Panic at the Disco. But I can't remember it. It's stuck in my head. "I chime in, haven't you people ever heard of, closing the God damn door, no...

No comments: