Sunday, February 01, 2009

I like my coffee black.



Holy cannoli!! It's been quite some time since my last update. Guess life has been busy. Well I have passed boards and now am on the ever elusive job hunt. The past 6 months have gone by in light speed. I have no real idea where I want to go after graduation. Somewhere warm perhaps; I'm no longer limited to the Minnesota area. Callifornia, Washington, somewhere near mountains, Florida? I have no idea. Hopefully something with horses and maybe a bit of the small animals as well. Just don't think I could be indoors all the time. And hitting kitty veins isn't as fun as the jugular of a horse. A slightly random aside...I really liked doing anesthesia on horses. It was exciting.



I think the thing I will miss most about vet school will be my friends. I am a self proclaimed introvert/loaner and seem to decline (or at least have the desire to) social outing offerings more often than accept. But will miss being able to just hang out with those that I have become close with. Crazy how it all works.

No comments: