Monday, July 30, 2007

it's coming to an end

I have 4 more weeks remaining at my current job. Been here for almost 3 years. And as I have done before, I am writing while waiting for some samples. I will be sad to leave; for the most part. There are a few individuals that I will be able to live without having to mask my contempt for their behavior. Nice people I'm sure but they will not be on the list of those I will miss. I will have to bring in a box to clean out my office. Just like they do on tv. Something of which I have yet to have to do when leaving a job. In part, because I have never had my own office. Actually, its a glorified cubicle. But to someone such as myself; it's an office.

Also the Harry Potter series is coming to an end. I think being aware of that fact has made me read the book much slower. I am a week into the new one. Usually I have them finished by now. I am only half-way. And thus far I am not disappointed with the story. I guess there are still movies to look forward to.

No comments: