Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Deep in thought

I am embarking upon my 3rd week of summer vacation, of which will be my last. It's amazing to me the thoughts a mind represses in response to 4 months of constant, varying degrees, of stress. AKA Vet school. My mind has left a state of hyper-stimulation to nearly stagnant; relatively speaking. Now I have time to dwell on worries, crap, etc. In the face of having to officially declare my track, I am now feeling as though I am in the midst of a quarter-life crisis. All of a sudden I don't know what the heck I want to do, don't know what I am going to do after I graduate, blah blah blah. Some of these concerns have probably spawned from realization that my altruistic mindset isn't quite realistic. So, in turn , I am experiencing some internal struggles. It is unfortunate that society has to revolve around monetary gains. Such is life I suppose. On a lighter note...Getting quite excited for my dog acquisition and Hawaii excursion. Two events of which will be well documented with my camera!!

No comments: